Commercial properties have specific needs when it comes to providing hot water and heating. Since the spaces that need to be heated are likely to be larger, specialist commercial air source heat pumps, whether individual units or multiple units, will probably be needed.
Especially designed for large commercial applications, the Ecodan CAHV air source heat pump monobloc system can operate as a singular unit or as part of a multiple unit system. It also comes equipped with a wide range of controller features as standard.
A multiple unit system has the ability to cascade available units on and off to meet the load from a building. For example, a 16 unit system allows 0.5kW increments of capacity, from 18kW all the way up to 688kW. You won’t find levels of modulation like this anywhere else in the heating industry.
With cascade and rotation built in as standard, the Ecodan CAHV system is the air source heat pump that’s perfectly suited to a wide range of commercial applications.
The Ecodan CAHV system can offer;
• Multiple unit cascade control up to 688kW capacity
• Split refrigerant circuits, providing 50% back up
• The ability to rotate units based on accumulated run hours
• Water flow temperatures from 25°C up to 70°C without boost heaters
• A low maintenance, hermetically-sealed monobloc design
• Low on-site refrigerant volume
• Technology that delivers 43kW at -3°C with minimal drop off down to -20°C